JFS - the show that keeps on giving
Thank you to all of you who completed the post JFS 2019 surveys, which were carried out independently on our behalf by Explori. Your feedback is crucial in helping us to plan JFS 2020.
It is gratifying to report that the majority of you believed the show to be highly relevant, with a comprehensive cross section of exhibitors and wide variety of desirable products. Most of you also believed that JFS was easy to attend, easy to navigate and well organised.
Many of you suggested product areas that could be enhanced to offer a higher degree of choice within them and a few areas where we can improve your show experience. We will be working on those to make JFS 2020 even better for you.
Here’s a few interesting visitor stats from the 2019 survey results:
- 83% expected to place orders for products seen at JFS
- Visitors spoke to 13 exhibitors on average - 6 of which were new to them
- 90% said JFS was easy to visit
- 94% of visitors were awarer of our smart technologu, JFSConnect, and 86% found it easy to use
- 70% claimed their objectives had been met (sourcing new products, meeting new suppliers, seeing existing suppliers, meeting others in industry).
- 50% have been to every JFS since it started in 2015 and plan to return in 2020.